If this is your first visit please be sure to bring with you:
- Your health care insurance coverage may have been discussed before you arrive, but please bring your Dental insurance ID card.
- Photo ID
- A list of all prescription or non-prescription medications you have recently taken or are taking now.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Earn the trust and respect of our patients, community and dental colleagues.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Welcome Letter
- Patient Registration Form
- Medical and Dental Health History
- Financial Agreement
- HIPAA Patient Consent Form
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. We look forward to your first visit.